Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to the blog of Tastingkorea!

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is tastingkorea and I will be the hostess for your stay. Please, make yourself comfortable and enjoy what I have to offer. I plan to cook many hearty and delicious meals for you. I am just a girl who enjoys Korean food and learning about it. Although I have a learned quite a bit, I am still on this journey. So come and let's take the journey together. I have many resources to share with you, many wonderful treasures that have enriched my own understanding of Korean food and cooking, so let's explore all the tastes and delights that it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam the comments section with links unrelated to the post. If you have an informative link that is directly relevant to the topic, you may add it to your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...